- Government Leaders: President Obama, Prime Minister
Netanyahu, their cabinet members, U.S. Congress, Israeli Knesset,
and other U.S. and Israeli officials through URGENT ACTION
- Radio and TV Networks: 1,700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and all secular media.
- Press: Secular newspapers and magazines, 120 Christian newspapers, 170 Jewish newspapers and 16,000 secular media, including radio, tv and press.
- Grassroots Christians and Jews: Millions of people through 200 Christian & Jewish organizations, churches, synagogues, prayer networks, think tanks and individuals
- Action Groups: 200 partner groups involved with supporting Israel.
- All who share the common goal of A SAFE AND SECURE ISRAEL
Our campaign, begun in April 2003, continues...
The Jerusalem Post
US Campaign Launched Against "Road Map"
By Michael Freund
A major pro-Israel organization in the United States has launched a public campaign opposing the "road map for Middle East peace", which aims to create a Palestinian state.
The Jerusalem Post
Beware, Pax Americana Ahead
By Michael Fruend
The National Unity Coalition for Israel, an umbrella group representing over 200 Christian and Jewish organizations across the US, said it plans to embark on a series of measures including a "virtual march on the White House" via e-mail and the opening of a Washington lobbying office.
The goal of the undertaking, dubbed the Save Israel Campaign, is "informing and uniting our huge network of grassroots organizations, churches, synagogues, prayer and study groups," said Esther Levens, the Coalition's founder. The group recently launched a website at www.saveisraelcampaign.com.
"[Israel] should reach out to American Jewry, as well as to the masses of American Christians who are among the Jewish state's most fervent supporters. Groups such as Esther Levens' Unity Coalition for Israel, and Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein's Stand For Israel, have the ability to bring together millions of American Christians on Israel's behalf."
"The sudden burst of Christian pro-Israel activity did not emerge out of thin air, of course. It is the result of a lot of vision and hard work. Groups such as the Kansas-based Unity Coalition for Israel, which is run by the indefatigable Esther Levens, have brought together dozens of Christian and Jewish organizations across the U.S., literally mobilizing millions of people to press their elected representatives on Israel-related issues. Working through constituent groups such as Bridges for Peace and Christian Friends of Israel, the coalition has helped to educate numerous Americans about the importance of a strong U.S.-Israel relationship, and it has become a leading voice for Israel in the halls of power in Washington."