From the website, theettingerreport.com –
1. Iran’s rogue Ayatollahs – who annually celebrate “Death to America Day” – represent the most ruthless clear and present danger to the US national and homeland security, ideologically, educationally and militarily.
2. The Ayatollahs’ pursuit of nuclear capabilities – irrespective of the July 2015 agreement with the US – aims to achieve a mega capability, in order to remove the mega obstacle – the US military presence in the Persian Gulf and the Indian Ocean – to their 2,500-year-old mega goal of dominating the Persian Gulf, the Middle East and the globe.
3. The July 2015 nuclear agreement with the Ayatollahs of Iran is perceived by the USA as a binding, strategic agreement of peaceful coexistence with Iran. In contrast, the Ayatollahs view it as a tenuous, tactical agreement, advancing an offensive strategy against “the arrogant, infidel, idolatrous, modern-day-crusader, oppressor, the American Great Satan,” to eventually be abrogated, as is the fate of agreements with “infidels” according to the Quran and the legacy of Muhammad.
4. The Ayatollahs consider the agreement a reaffirmation of Western vacillation, thus intensifying their rogue conduct, as documented by their domestic, regional and global track record, religious sermons and school textbooks, which reflect the nature of the Ayatollahs: supremacist, apocalyptic, megalomaniacally violent, adherents of martyrdom, sponsors of global Islamic terrorism, subverting pro-US Arab regimes, repressive, proponents of anti-US hate education and policies, systematic non-compliant with agreements and masters of concealment.
5. According to Human Rights Watch, “Iran is, again, the regional leader of executions.” Since the signing of the 2015 nuclear agreement, and under the presidency of Hassan Rouhani, human rights standards have deteriorated.
6. Bolstered by billions of dollars in cash transfers, the reclaimed $150BN of frozen assets, and the suspension of US and global sanctions, the Ayatollahs have expanded their subversive and terrorist involvement in every pro-US Arab country.
7. While the US rolls-back its sanctions against the Ayatollahs, the latter roll-back most inhibitions in their strategic ties with Russia. Moreover, all pro-US Arab regimes have softened their position on Russia, in response to the dramatic erosion of the US posture of deterrence since the signing of the July 2015 nuclear agreement with the Ayatollahs, whom they consider a clear and present machete at their throats.
8. The Ayatollahs have intensified their involvement in the civil war in Yemen, striving to control the most critical waterways of the Bab al-Mandab Straits (connecting the Indian Ocean to the Red Sea and the Mediterranean) and the Hormuz straits (connecting the Indian Ocean to the Persian Gulf). Meddling in Yemen also advances the Ayatollahs goal of regime-change in neighboring Saudi Arabia.
9. The Ayatollahs’ long-hand extends to Latin America, bolstering ties with Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador and Bolivia, deepening their presence – directly and via Hezbollah and other Islamic terror organizations – in the tri-border region of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
10. The Ayatollahs have tightened their nuclear and ballistic cooperation with, and in, North Korea, which facilitates circumvention of the monitoring of the nuclear program in Iran. They have exceeded their quota for heavy water production, acquired illegal technology and have test-fired ballistic missiles, which are capable of delivering nuclear warheads, in violation of the July 2016 UN Security Council Resolution 2231, which calls for Iran to desist from such testing for eight years.
11. During 1977-79, President Carter energized the Ayatollah Khomeini revolution against the Shah, transforming Teheran from “the US policeman in the Gulf” to the worst enemy of the US. In 2016, US policy towards Iran has unprecedentedly radicalized and bolstered the rogue Ayatollahs, further destabilizing the Middle East and the globe.
12. A robust US posture of deterrence – not diplomacy – forced Iran to end the 1980-88 war against Iraq, convinced Libya to give away its nuclear infrastructure in 2003, and led Iran to suspend its nuclear development in 2003. The recent erosion of the US posture of deterrence has done away with these critical achievements.
13. The next 6-minute-video will highlight the Ayatollahs’ school curriculum, which reflects their megalomaniacal, terrorist, anti-US policy.