Published on Sep 5, 2017 via the Ryan Mauro YouTube channel – Clarion Project’s national security analyst and Shillman Fellow, Prof. Ryan Mauro, expresses concern about high-level meetings between Iranian and North Korean officials following North Korea’s hydrogen bomb test and threat to strike America with an Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP).
Mauro says that the EMP threat to America should make Americans understand what it feels like to be an Israeli.
For MUCH more info on the North Korean Hydrogen bomb test from various experts – visit Frank Gaffney’s Secure Freedom Radio on CenterforSecurityPolicy.com – The Reality of the North Korean Threat
DR. MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy, Longtime Career in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy:
- Did North Korea detonate a hydrogen bomb?
- The threat of an electro-magnetic pulse attack on the U.S.
- An overview of the lack of U.S. tactical nuclear ability
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast Contributor:
- Dangers of North Korea’s alleged thermo-nuclear hydrogen bomb
- Reality of Kim Jung Un’s EMP threat
- Why U.S. Military intervention may be necessary
- How can the U.S. engage China more effectively?
Give it a listen! Be informed!
(If you share this article with our sharing tools below, the above image will appear with the link.)