The Unity Coalition for Israel (UCI) proudly presents an exclusive 6-part series entitled, A History of Jihad, featuring the brilliant research of Clare Lopez, Vice President for Research and Analysis at CenterForSecurityPolicy.org. Our second article, featured HERE today is, The Power of Sanctions Against Iran’s Worldwide Jihad.
RESPONSE TO HURRICANE FLORENCE – Today we are praying for safety and security in the Carolina Areas. May the storm be weathered successfully as recovery programs are moving to help those families in dire need of government services. Our thoughts are with all of those involved in this disaster recovery process. 7 Things You Should Never Forget When Tornadoes Strike
- The Grim Cost of the “Oslo War”, GATESTONE INSTITUTE, Guy Milliere
- Netanyahu to World: Fight Iran Like You Fight ISIS, UNITED WITH ISRAEL, Max Gelber
- Defeating Iran’s Mullahs, AMERICAN THINKER, Amil Imani
- Germany: Muslim teen plotted jihad massacres at gay club and Catholic church, JIHAD WATCH, Robert Spencer
- For Islamic Terrorists, Jihad Does Not Stop When Jailed, IPT News, Patrick Dunleavy
The Grim Cost of the “Oslo War”
by Guy Milliere for the GATESTONE INSTITUTE, September 14, 2018
Twenty-five years after Oslo, the balance sheet is more like what in 2003 the historian Efraim Karsh called the start of the “Oslo war”. In this war, he wrote, Israel had conceded from the beginning a major victory to its worst enemies by giving them a respectability they did not deserve, and thus placed itself in a losing position from which it never fully recovered.
- “Contrary to Rabin’s slogan, one does not ‘make [peace] with very unsavory enemies’ but rather with former very unsavory enemies. That is, enemies that have been defeated… Wars end, the historical record shows, not through goodwill but through defeat. He who does not win loses. Wars usually end when failure causes one side to despair, when that side has abandoned its war aims and accepted defeat, and when that defeat has exhausted its will to fight. Conversely, so long as both combatants still hope to achieve their war objectives, fighting either goes on or it potentially will resume.” — Daniel Pipes, Commentary, January 2017.
- “The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality, today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.” — PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen , interview in Trouw, March, 1977.
September 13, 1993. Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat shook hands on the lawn of the White House. They have just officially signed the document that was supposed to start Peace: the Oslo Accord. The cogs of this machine began their work.
Overnight, Yasser Arafat was no longer the leader of a defeated terrorist organization. He had suddenly become the President of a quasi-state; his Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) had been transformed into the “Palestinian Authority”.
Terror attacks against Israelis attacks during this “peace” grew even more bloody and more profuse, and soon were being perpetrated at a frantic pace. Some deliberately targeted children and youths, such as the Dolphinarium discotheque massacre and the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing. Arafat condemned none of them.
by Max Gelber for UNITED WITH ISRAEL, September 13, 2018
the Israeli premier declared.
“The world is being challenged by radical Islam, radical Shiites on the one hand led by Iran, and radical Sunnis led by Daesh,” he warned, highlighting their shared “single goal – to eliminate the free societies, as we recognize, to eliminate Israel and in the end to eliminate the West and others as well.”
“The time has come for the world to unite in the fight against terrorist organizations,” the Israeli premier declared.
So far, the free world is “doing so to a certain extent against Daesh but it is not doing so against Iran. On the contrary, what we are seeing is that while Iran is sending terrorist cells to Europe, European leaders are appeasing – and reconciling with – Iran, in the same week that the terrorist cells were due to carry out their operations, which we helped thwart. This is unacceptable,” he said.
Israel was a key player in preventing an Iranian terror attack in Paris. In July, an Iran-led international terror cell was arrested based on information supplied by Israel’s Mossad spy agency, preventing major casualties at an Iranian anti-regime rally.
Defeating Iran’s Mullahs
by Amil Imani for AMERICAN THINKER, September 11, 2018
The Islamic Republic of Iran has entered its fourth decade, and the values and legacy of the revolution it was founded upon continue to have profound and contradictory consequences for Iranian life. The mullahs have ruled over the defenseless Persian people with iron fists and absolute power. As a result, millions of Iranians were forced to flee their home to the four corners of the globe.
Those remaining have been targeted in waves of arrests of largely innocent people. They have been accompanied by widespread torture, rape, and mass executions. Tens of thousands more were torn away from their homes and moved to Islamic dungeons. These prisoners of conscience were forced to confess to crimes they never committed and then either exterminated or sent back to medieval Islamic torture chambers, where they simply faded away. It is difficult for many people to even talk about these horrible tragedies under the Islamic rules in Iran. I personally spoke with a few lucky ones who managed to flee the country in the ’90s.
In 1979, upon returning from his long exile, Ayatollah Khomeini set the stage for gaining absolute power via primitive Islamic rules and by employing hundreds of thousands of zealous revolutionary guards and militia police against opposition elements within the country. The machinery of coercion went to work against the Iranian people, who were unaware of the plot of one the greatest terrorist-minded individuals of the twentieth century, the ayatollah Khomeini. The year 1979 was the beginning of the rejuvenation of the evil empire of Islam.
The only way to stop Iran ‘s despotic regime from another holocaust is to help Iranians change the regime themselves. Notably, the Islamic regime has no fear of any foreign invasion. The mullahs’ only fear comes from within: the Iranian people.
Germany: Muslim teen plotted jihad massacres at gay club and Catholic church
by Robert Spencer for JIHAD WATCH, September 13, 2018
An intelligence source in Germany told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday that the state police “arrested a guy named Yusuf Erkocoglu, a young Turkish kid caught planning to blow up a gay club in Frankfurt.”…
For Islamic Terrorists, Jihad Does Not Stop When Jailed
by Patrick Dunleavy for IPT News, September 14, 2018
The guard survived. Saleh was indicted Aug. 28 and charged with assaulting a federal officer and possessing contraband – the shank – in prison.
This is not the first time a terrorist has tried to kill while in jail…