“I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and rigorous argument is a noble undertaking,” Krauthammer wrote, according to NPR. “I am grateful to have played a small role in the conversations that have helped guide this extraordinary nation’s destiny.”
|While the Iranian regime shouts “Death to Israel,” Israel shouts “Life to the Iranian people!”Netanyahu has repeatedly stated that Israelis love the Iranian people, despite their genocidal, anti-Semitic regime that also oppresses its own people. In a recent video message, the Israeli leader stated that the “Iranian people are brilliant,” saying that together with Israel, they could use their technological genius to make the world a better place.
On Sunday, Netanyahu released a new video, making an “unprecedented offer” to the Iranian people who are suffering profoundly under the Islamic regime.
Watch this Video (click here) and see the tremendous opportunity the Israeli leader is offering to the Iranians.
- Chris Wallace Reveals What Kind of Man Krauthammer Really Is in Emotional On-Air Tribute, westernjournal.com, Jack Davis
- Israeli Farmers on Gaza Border – ‘Will Not Budge from Here’, unitedwithisrael.org, UWI Staff
- New York City Councilman To Provide Day Of Gender-Segregated Beach For Jewish And Muslim Constituents, jta.org, Charles Dunst
- King Who? Rare Sculpted Head Of Mystery Biblical Ruler Found In Northern Israel, timesofisrael, Ilan Ben Zion
- Analysis: Jews Paying Price For Germany’s Immigration Policy, worldisraelnews, Mati Wagner