There’s no doubt that 2016 has been a momentous year full of unexpected international events ranging from Brexit to the recent Trump win. It was also the year that the United Nations passed a resolution denying the connection of the Jews to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Amidst all this change and uncertainty, the work of ISRAEL21c is more vital than ever, and over the last year we have stepped up our initiatives, sharing stories and content that show people everywhere the incredible and inspiring things originating from Israel to help the world.
- Syrian refugee creates website to thank Israelis
- 9 of the best Israeli snacks
- 9 of the most beautiful sukkot in Israel
- My name is Israel exhibition
- Cartilage regeneration on the way for knees
- 18 ways Israel is changing the world
- Solar powered desalination cuts energy costs
- Israelis making a mark on the NY tech scene
- 9 Israeli startups funded by celebrities
- The small Israeli village where everyone’s a doctor
- 13 best Israeli gadgets for under $100 to give this holiday
- 7 food additives that raise the risk of autoimmune disease
- Take a trip around Israel with our video postcard (Video above)
Click here to read the entire article on Israel21c.org